[EpiData-list] revise .REC file with changed vars from revised .QES file

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Oct 7 15:11:35 CDT 2004

I was hoping someone could help me with this...

After creating a .QES file, I made a .REC data file and renamed all of my
variables using the option in the Tools menu.  I did this so that I
wouldn't need to display variable names on the form.  I had to go back and
make a minor revision to the .QES file.  When I revised my data file from
the revised .QES file, all of my variables logically changed back to their
original names.  Is there any way around this?

Thanks,
Katie