[EpiData-list] Testing reliability of the analysis programme

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 22 01:52:52 CDT 2004

I am in the process of building a set of pgm files which will assert
whether the precision of the analysis programme is sufficient or not.
The idea is to compare with standard or reference values for a number of
tests known as the NIST standard datasets.

If someone are willing to put in some hours of work in this let me
know. I expect at the end we will publish a paper on this.

regards
Jens Lauritsen

Jens M. Lauritsen, Consultant,MD. PhD.
The EpiData Association,                   (EpiData Foreningen)
Enghavevej 34, DK5230 Odense M. Denmark
e-mail: info at epidata.dk
For E-mail news on EpiData: http://www.epidata.dk/php/maillist.php
EpiData is freeware