[EpiData-list] EpiData guideline - released for testing

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 26 01:44:57 CST 2004

Hello!
The file is done now and I am sending it to test it.
If someone is interested to have a copy, please write me back with your email address so I can email it to you (it is around 5.5Mb size) in PDF format.

It is free for distribution as well!

And anyone is welcome to write back with questions and/or suggestions!

Note: I have intention to go further in guidelines development in case there is interest and fund (maybe?) to keep the work on?

Best regards!
/Ziad

Karolinska Institute
Stockholm - Sweden