[EpiData-list] EpiData guideline - released for testing

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 26 11:46:42 CST 2004

sure, I'd be interested.  E-mail is cryan at binghamton.edu.  Thanks.
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
GnuPG and PGP public keys available at http://pgp.mit.edu

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]