SV: [EpiData-list] EpiData guideline - released for testing

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 26 15:47:07 CST 2004

Hello Ziad.

Could I please have a copy.

Many thank.

Best regards.

Henrik Lauridsen
Institut for Idræt og Biomekanik
Syddanks Universitet
Campusvej 55
5230 Odense M
Danmark
e-mail: hlauridsen at health.sdu.dk

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca [mailto:epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca]
Sendt: 26. november 2004 08:45
Til: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Emne: [EpiData-list] EpiData guideline - released for testing

Hello!
The file is done now and I am sending it to test it.
If someone is interested to have a copy, please write me back with your email address so I can email it to you (it is around 5.5Mb size) in PDF format.

It is free for distribution as well!

And anyone is welcome to write back with questions and/or suggestions!

Note: I have intention to go further in guidelines development in case there is interest and fund (maybe?) to keep the work on?

Best regards!
/Ziad

Karolinska Institute
Stockholm - Sweden