RE : [EpiData-list] Field definition error

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 29 08:15:18 CST 2004

Limits:

*	EpiData is a single user program. Workaround: Enter data on one PC and distribute copies for reading of data to other PC's.
*	Number of Records in a file (currently around 200.000).
*	All fields must fit within 999 lines of text.
	- but: You can combine files which each has that many lines (RELATE function