[EpiData-list] tables

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jan 6 10:42:28 CST 2005

Greetings.
  Happy New Year!

I am starting to use EpiData & Analysis and I think you are doing a nice
job.

I have not tried to access a printer directly in a .PGM as yet. I like
very much the ability of Epi6 to allow me to program For users the
destination of output e.g. screen, printer or to a file.

I haven't seen any examples yet but in case there are none this
Has always been important to site managers in the developing settings.

I was doing FREQ and TABLES a moment ago and had the following result.

FREQ AGE   worked just fine

TABLES AGE SEX   (age sex are numeric) resulted in AGE listed as
 1
10
11
Etc. To
19
 2
20
21
22
Ect. To
29
 3
30
31

I think this needs to be fixed.   Or, what have I done wrong?

Thank you and keep up the good work.