[EpiData-list] number of lines + number of characters?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 2 09:51:48 CST 2005

Hello!
While building questionnaire (QES) in EpiData version 3.1, I reach certain stage where keyboard can not type letters anymore. I tried to take away (delete) empty lines or to reduce spaces between words in the questionnaire, so then I could type. Does EpiData has limited number of characters, and please note that I had around 800 lines in total?

Another question: what if I had more than 1000 lines, how to deal with it?

Thank you a lot!
/Ziad El-Khatib

Stockholm-Sweden