[EpiData-list] number of lines + number of characters?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 2 09:53:55 CST 2005

As you kow by now 100 lines is the max
What about the solution I posted ?

Robert Jean FREUND

-----Message d'origine-----
De : epidata-list-bounces at lists.umanitoba.ca [mailto:epidata-list-bounces at lists.umanitoba.ca] De la part de epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Envoyé : mercredi 2 février 2005 16:52
À : epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Objet : [EpiData-list] number of lines + number of characters?

Hello!
While building questionnaire (QES) in EpiData version 3.1, I reach certain stage where keyboard can not type letters anymore. I tried to take away (delete) empty lines or to reduce spaces between words in the questionnaire, so then I could type. Does EpiData has limited number of characters, and please note that I had around 800 lines in total?

Another question: what if I had more than 1000 lines, how to deal with it?

Thank you a lot!
/Ziad El-Khatib

Stockholm-Sweden