[EpiData-list] If more than 1000 lines?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 2 12:08:54 CST 2005

Ziad,

I have a not-quite-massive questionnaire that I had to split into FOUR rec
files with tons of extremely complicated skip patterns.  It's not the most
beautiful of programming but it gives you the idea.  I can e-mail in a Zip
format along with the instrument to give you an idea what you need to do.
Let me know.

Regards,
Jesse Canchola
JCanch at ITSA.UCSF.EDU