[EpiData-list] Re: Formula in Check file

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Feb 6 15:19:43 CST 2005

It seems the longest acceptable line is 204 characters. You can create
and save longer lines using File,Open and choosing the checkfile, but
EpiData 3.1 would not interpret the rest of these long lines for me. You
can always break a formula down into smaller lines. Shorter lines are
also better for documenting your calculations.

e.g.
    f1 = a + b + c + d
    f1 = f1 + e + f + g

Jamie Hockin