[EpiData-list] automatic date

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Mar 7 23:34:53 CST 2005

I don't know, Suzanna, but it's very handy as is.

I've often been able to troubleshoot incorrect data entry by looking at the
last date something was entered.

Why would you need it to update the date if you're not changing or adding
some other data as well?

Think about the usefulness of it as it is.

I hope that's helpful,

Jonathan Gold

jonnygee at pacbell.net