[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData - JUMPS involving calculations

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Mar 17 16:21:42 CST 2005

You do not use the JUMP command, but rather use the logic you show in
your message. Use the Edit button in the Check screen and type in the if
statement. You have access to many useful functions as well - in this
case the ABSolute value function. There are good examples in the help
file accessible from within EpiData.

WT2
  if abs(wt1 - wt2) <= 0.5 then
   goto WT3