[EpiData-list] How to: checking for duplicate records

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jan 19 00:51:32 CST 2006

THANKS - works beautiful! Now I just have to figure how to save the
output into a .rec file for working on it separately and I used
SELECT IF or the AGGREGATE and \save option and all other ideas and
seem not to be able to get the duplicate records saved into a new
file - what am I missing here? Max