[EpiData-list] Re: Hystory/Visit/Treatment related files

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 14 05:56:02 CST 2006

Hi,

Yves' answer is quite good. My only concern is whether bloodpresure should
be recorded in a independent file (BLOOD.REC) or it is a field in the
Visits.rec one.

As far as I understood blood presure levels are going to be measured in
each visits. If that is the case, in my opinion blood presure should be
field of the visits.rec file.

Treatment, I dare say, should be recorded in a independent file since it
shouldn't change with every visit.

What do you think?

Greetings, Pedro

Pedro Arias Bohigas