[EpiData-list] error messages

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 29 14:31:07 CST 2006

  I've set up a data entry routine at one of the office computers.  A colleague ran into these error messages:

  when trying to run documentation->codebook

  Cannot create file file c:\program files\~epdlog1.tmp

  and when  trying to exit (file->exit)

  Error writing to .INI file c:\program files\epidata\epidata.ini

  I'm guessing this would happen if the colleague does not have  permission to write to the c:\program files directory.  Does that  sound right to others?

  Thanks.

  Richard Herrell
  NIH