[EpiData-list] Multiple Jumps

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 6 06:10:11 CDT 2006

Hi Benjamin,

one possibility is to use if-command instead of jump (more flexible) and
"hide" the variables you don't need.

code-variable
After entry
If code=0
	hide qu2
	hide qu3
	qu2=8 (if you need a missing value)
Endif
End

Don't forget to unhide them (in a "before record" command or in a before
entry command just before the "if"-command above).

Another is to do it with if-commands in every variable:

qu2
Before entry
	if (code=0)
		qu2=8