[EpiData-list] Which estimates to have as default in OUTBREAK ANALYSIS ?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Nov 6 17:14:55 CST 2006

I prefer B of the two options. Add the /o option to provide a separate
table of odds ratios, or replace the RR with OR (I prefer the
replacement, since the user should know what the study design is). Add
the /ci option to provide CI for the attack rates (not something I
routinely look for). Add the /t option for chi-squared and p, Fisher
exact p.