[EpiData-list] Error opening newly created recfile

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 27 09:36:05 CST 2006

Hi all,

After entering data using the data entry module of epidata, I open the
recfile (file1.rec)  with the stat module, sorted it on some numeric
variable and then saved it with the "savedata" command to another
recfile (file2.rec).  Then I try to open the newly created and sorted
file with the dataentry module, but this causes ane error, saying "List
index out of bounds (9)". I have to most recent version of the epidata
dataentry module installed. What could be wong? Ben.