[EpiData-list] Floating point error in analysis (describe)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 2 15:06:55 CDT 2007

OK, I'll give it a try. Should I uninstall my current Analysis before
installing the test version?

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]