[EpiData-list] Worked examples of EpiData Analysis: command line

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Apr 15 19:57:01 CDT 2008

There is no / before the if
This is a case of EpiData having somewhat simpler and more natural
syntax. The / is reserved for options.

So:

list idno sr if idno < 10

There is only one option with list (/no to not show record numbers), so:

list idno sr /no if idno < 10

Syntax for this use of IF is in the command reference under "temporary
selection"

The error messages with syntax problems are sometimes misleading.

Jamie