[EpiData-list] Epidata Analysis and diagnostic test accuracy analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon May 26 09:48:52 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I did look at epidata website but for any unknown reasean I could not find
the pdf manual of EpiData analysis. I use a lot the epidata entry but neve
tryed before the analysis. I would like to know if any of you could tell me
if EpiData analysis has resources to analyse diagnostic test accuracy such
as sensitivity, specificity (and theses estimates in different prevalences),
estimate the area under the ROC curve, draw ROC curves, compare ROC curves
form different tests? I also did try to download/install the software and
look for theses abilaties, but here at the institute where I work none of
the users are coputers administrator (security reasons) and install "non
standart softwares" is just not that simple!

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Abraço forte e que a força esteja com você,
Pedro Emmanuel