[EpiData-list] Re: Outbreak analysis diary - attack rate table

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Jun 8 20:54:57 CDT 2008

The TAB menu for outbreak analysis is "Compact". Then you can choose OR
or RR & Attack Rates. It will let you select all of the exposures using
check boxes.

Have you clicked on the Editor button and then chosen "Insert History"?
This is the easiest way to create a .PGM file.

For multiple data sets (we do this every year in our Field Epidemiology
Course), you can use Merge in EpiData Entry or just READ multiple data
sets on one line in Analysis and then SAVEDATA.

Jamie