[EpiData-list] Graphing results of outcome analysis showing CIs

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 5 08:28:44 CDT 2009

Hi Christine,

CIPLOT is showing proportions, not RR. I think you will have to create
your own chart in another package. You can import the attack rate table
into excel and with a bit of manipulation, get the columns in the right
order for a "stock chart" - stock chart uses the order Close, High, Low,
where Close will be RR, High will be UCL and Low will be LCL.

However, you will have to do some formatting to do to get the chart
looking as good as CIPLOT.

Jamie Hockin

Christine wrote