[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 72, Issue 7

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Oct 22 12:24:18 CDT 2009

I guess, you have to go back to your REC file, go to Tools | Rename fields, and change each of the two fields to names with 8 or fewer characters.  While it is nice that EpiData offers a maximum field length of 10, it might be wise (as example shows) not to exhaust the maximum if the data are to be analyzed in other software limiting the allowable length to 8.

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH
Web: http://www.tbrieder.org