AW: [EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 72, Issue 7

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Oct 22 13:12:21 CDT 2009

In the export function to Stata there is an Option you can chose...you need to chose Stata version 8 (or higher) then variable names do not get truncated to 8 characters.
I think that will work
Marcel

Marcel Zwahlen
Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine
University Bern, Switzerland
phone     ++41-31-631.3554
facsimile ++41-31-631.3520
http://www.ispm.unibe.ch/