[EpiData-list] problems downloading to Mac OS X 10.6.8

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Oct 1 05:34:51 CDT 2011

There is no special Mac version of analysis at this moment.
The Mac version for data definition and entry is found at:
    http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php

Your subject therefore should be:
    download fine, but unable to run EpiData Analysis

Users should be aware that when you decide on which computer system to
use you also limit your choices - unless you go for software that works
on all operating systems. The reason we now wish to develop versions for
several operating systems including Linux is to give users choice and to
remove the obstacles by proprietory oriented systems such as Mac and
Windows.

: