[EpiData-list] How to calculate age

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Oct 9 12:08:30 CDT 2011

Dear Hans,
Thank you for your reply but I also saw this mistakes.
Many thanks.

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
From: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
To: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 19:24:19 +0200Envoyer
Subject: Re: [EpiData-list] How to calculate age

Dear Sophie:

You cannot have "BEFORE ENTRY" in a "NOENTER" field because no command
in that field can ever be executed.

Better choose an "AFTER ENTRY" block in the field in which you added the
last component that is needed to calculate the age, i.e., in the field DoB.

To this end you may try:

Your QES file:
age       ##.#
recdate <Today-dmy>