[EpiData-list] Chi square for tren

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Oct 9 15:36:52 CDT 2011

On 2011-10-09 21:54, epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca wrote:
> Dear all
> Hope you are doing well. I would appreciate it if you can kindly tell me how
> I can perform Chi square for trend in epidata analysis.
> Thanks a lot
> Mohammed

Currently a chi square test for trend is NOT implemented. But it is
quite easy.

Just do the tabulation (crosstable) and when you have the numbers. Start
internet and get to the http://openepi.com webpage, where you can enter
the table and get the statistic from the menu at "dose response" or the
direct link:
http://openepi.com/OE2.3/DoseResponse/DoseResponse.htm

If you have no direct internet link, you can download openepi when you
have access and use without persistent internet connection.

regards