[EpiData-list] Backup command truncation problem (Epidata Entry)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 17 12:17:41 CDT 2011

This is a known problem of Epidata Entry

You have to edit the chk file directly instead of using the "add/revise"
semiautomatic feature.

Use open in the files menu and change the file dialog box to chk files.

Other commands can be truncated as well - I cannot remember all, but one
other issue is in key unique and some aspects of relate.

regards