[EpiData-list] EpiData 3.1. blank line output

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 24 02:59:45 CDT 2011

Dear members of the EpiData-Team,

I am writing to you with the following question/concern:
I am using the programme EpiData 3.1. to insert data from a
questionnaire, where in the end every line contains the data from one
questionnaire. In a newly established table the first line is without
entry while the following lines contain data, though I thought that this
is impossible in EpiData - is there any explanation how this blank line
could have happened? Is it possible to save a line without having
inserted any data in the original questionnaire form?

Thanks a lot to everybody,
greetings from Germany,
Nina-Claire Himpe