[EpiData-list] epidata as relational database for disaster electronic medical record

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 31 03:58:17 CDT 2011

Heemskerk 31/10/2011

Hello dr. Chris Ryan,
 I have quite some experience in making relational databases in EPIDATA 3.1, mainly in the
field of registering hospital infections.
 When I try to immagine your needs, you need something that is ready incase of a new flood
occurring again.
 Do you already have a list of the variables that you want to register ?
How can a person in your country be identified with certainty ?
In Holland we use a " CIVIL NUMBER "that is unique for the person.

You may send me in a letter the ideas you already have and I will try to help you out, is there
urgency right now ?

Yours, Louk Meertens MD, pediatrician (pensioner)
Heemskerk  , The Netherlands

email direct:  loukmeertens at hetnet.nl