[EpiData-list] How to save an epx file?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 2 12:24:34 CDT 2011

Me 02 nov 2011

Hello all/Bonjour à tous,

I'm testing latest EpiData Manager test version but my start is a bit
problematic, because I can't save the epx file of my new project.

When I cliq on "Save project" or "Save project as", the following error
message with a big "x" surrounded by a red circle is shown:
Unable to create file "C:\folder\subfolder\filename.epx".

I work in Windows 7 (for Windows, of course). Can anybody has a solution
to this very simple problem?

Best regards/Cordialement,

Réjean

Réjean Dion, M.D.
Médecin-conseil en santé publique (maladies infectieuses)
Institut national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ) /
Laboratoire de santé publique du Québec (LSPQ)
20045, chemin Sainte-Marie,
Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue (Québec)
Canada H9X 3R5
Tél.: (514) 457-2070 poste 325