[EpiData-list] How to save an epx file?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 2 13:39:39 CDT 2011

Good to see that you are testing Rejean
I would assume that the explanation could be, that the

Unable to create file "C:\folder\subfolder\filename.epx".

is due to problems with the folder names.
Are you sure you that folder structure and also that you have write
access to it if it exists.

Before you actually do the save, try to move to a folder, where you have
proper rights, could be "documents" or desktop.

Regards