[EpiData-list] EpiData Manager bugs - Request for assistance.

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 8 01:25:39 CST 2011

Dear Réjean

Could you please provide me with the version information from EpiData
Manager.

You can copy this by using the menu Help->Copy Version information and then
paste the information in a reply.

Some older version of EpiData Manager were buggy in several ways, but
i've never
experienced a problem with "Out of memory" before.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.
EpiData Association.