[EpiData-list] Double entry verification

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 10 17:45:33 CST 2011

Hi Suzanna,

I have tried to find a solution for the same issue in the past, but was unsuccessful even after consulting this list serve.  I ended up using the other method of double entry (where the data is entered independently and compared afterwards) after many futile attempts.

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Haddaway | Research Analyst, International Projects
NORC at the University of Chicago
4350 East-West Highway, 8th Floor, Bethesda MD 20814
haddaway-sam at norc.org | office +1 (301) 634-9423