[EpiData-list] How to analyse for outcomes at specific periods during follow ups

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 15 02:01:13 CST 2011

Dear ALL

 I have a relational (Epidata entry) data base which I have data for
over one year follow up of patients. I would like to analyse in
Epidata analysis and check the Blood pressure, blood sugar
readings......at every six months follow up for each patient since
they were enrolled.

How do I get to select six month, twelve month....visits for each
patient form their date of enrollment. ( in my database I have var:
entrydate at registration and visitdate on each visit)

 Thank you

Walter