[EpiData-list] jumping variables

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 17 07:32:04 CST 2011

Hi Torsten
Surly i will.
Just send the feedback via the epidata list?

Regarding the jumpy variables:

In verion 0.8.8.0 before using the add space option moving variables in
the manager is no problem. When clicking the variable 'entry box' and
dragging the variable to the new spot is easy.
But after clicking the add space option, and then doing the same thing the
variables seems to jump randomly up or down and often places themselves
ontop of the above placed variable. Even if i move the mouse downwards
trying to drag (holding the mouse button down) the variables downwards.

A grid would be very helpful, by the way, as a guide to place variables.
Fx when trying to group related variables.

Hope that gives reproducible steps.

If you want the feedback to a different address please send it to me.

lars

Den 17/11/11 14.23 skrev "epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca"