[EpiData-list] EpiData Analysis on Windows 7

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Dec 5 07:13:22 CST 2011

Hello Colleagues,

I keep getting an error message while executing the command in Epidata
analysis. Searching through on Google, i got a thread of such request
by another user on this link
(http://lists.umanitoba.ca/pipermail/epidata-list/2010q4/001618.html).
His problem seem to be the same one i have, but the solution is not
clear.... Can someone please help me! I badly need to write my code in
the editor and run it latter...

I tried to change the directory as suggested by Jens Lauritsen in the
ini file but i dont see where to change.

I need help, i believe that some of you are using windows 7 too. Help
me if you have got the work around of this use.

Edson Byamukama
Kampala, Uganda