[EpiData-list] EpiData Analysis on Windows 7

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 6 08:37:24 CST 2011

Dear Edson:

You do not specify the error EpiData Analysis gives, so it could be
anything.  It often tells you pretty well what type of problem it
encounters.  Thus, the answer to your specific question on the path is
easily answered, but it may or may not be the problem.

In the top line you see Edit as the second icon from the right.  On
clicking your get a drop down menu that lists among other things "Edit
Setup (EpiDataStat.ini)".  Open it with single-click and it opens in
your text editor.  If you write as the last execution stop a command:

cd X:\folder\sub:folder

Where "X" is the drive letter, and the rest is the location of your data
files, this is where EpiData Analysis will go to when you open it next
time (or execute now with F8 being on the line).

Best regards,

Hans