Sv: Re: [EpiData-list] First public relase of EpiData Manager and EpiData EntryClient

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Dec 23 10:38:07 CST 2011

Thanks jamie.
You are right. We should most likely change default tn e.g. Epidataxml. Please install into clean folder!
Regards jens Lauritsen
-oprindelig besk.-
Emne: Re: [EpiData-list] First public relase of EpiData Manager and EpiData EntryClient
Fra: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Dato: 23-12-2011 17:31

Congratulations to Jens and Torsten for this Christmas present (or for whatever occasion your faith celebrates).

I would encourage everyone to install these into a new EpiData folder. Overwriting files, with the Mac version at least, led to some problems with the file I created. No problem after I did a clean installation.

Jamie