[EpiData-list] Epidata Client Setting Error

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Dec 26 00:32:32 CST 2011

I have installed Epidata Manager & client. When I go to Epidata Client --> Edit --> settings, when I click on Paths the epidata client Freeze and cannot do anything. I am going close the program from task manager. I am running Windows 7 professional, 32bit version.

I think there is an error in the setup file.

Thanks

Rasool Bux
Sr. Data Management Coordinator &
Data Manager,