[EpiData-list] new test version of Entry Client and Manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 17 09:26:47 CST 2014

Dear all

Following about two months focus on a project in collaboration with the Danish Data Archives we have today released new test versions expected to be used for general production in about a week unless problems show up.

Changes in Both:
* Check for loading future XML versions
* Improved speed on "Browse Data" for large datasets.
* Shows progress of loading/importing files (EPX, REC and STATA files)

Manager: (1.4.3.4)
* Improved DDI export
* New Tool: Data validation (report)
* Fixed long standing bug where deleting fields being part of jump/calculation/compare would cause a crash on save.
* Improved field list report
* New recode data form.
* New rename items form.
* New report for export.

EntryClient: (1.4.3.3)
* Fixed but where using "marked for deletion" did not mark project as modified.
* New paths: backup (for backed up projects)
* New: Date/time fields now automatically insert current date/time if pressing "+" key.

Please test and verify function ,such that we can this version out quickly.

regards

Jens Lauritsen and Torsten Christiansen