[EpiData-list] Multiple instances in Entry Client

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 20 08:57:05 CST 2014

Hey there,

I'm currently experiencing an issue that prevents me from running multiple
instances of the Entry Client. Our study makes use of two different
analytical units whose forms should be filled out simultaneously. For this
we need to open different files on the same computer at the same time.

If the option "Allow multiple program instances" does what I think it does
- it doesn't work for me. Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks for your help,

Nico