[EpiData-list] export to spss

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 19 16:52:57 CST 2014

Dear Thambu

Are you familiar with the videos of  Ajay M V Kumar teaching his course on using Epidata at Bangalore Medical College?
These are available on youtube.  They use the current version of Epidata though, not the new one.
I agree it would be great to have a podcast on the new Epidata but I expect it might take a lot of time to do.

Warm regards

Christine Roseveare