[EpiData-list] Epola Contact tracing and risk assessment system

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Nov 2 22:51:35 CST 2014

Well, not EpiData, so perhaps a little off-topic, but see below the
========== about an Epi Info application and training.

--Chris Ryan
Binghamton, NY USA

Sent to the Epi Methods Subcommittee

See the Epi Info training opportunity below.  The deadline to respond is
November 14, 2014.

Jessica Pittman, MPH, CHES
Associate Research Analyst
Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists
2872 Woodcock Blvd. Suite 250
Atlanta, GA  30341
Phone: 770-458-3811
Fax: 770-458-8516