[EpiData-list] New pre-public release of Manager (v2.0.0.22) and EntryClient (v2.0.0.7)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 23 00:35:22 CST 2014

Dear Jens,

Can we run EntryClient in multiple instances? As Epidata classic 3.1 version. Because I have used the relational double entry verification with Epidata using the execute wait command instead of relate in the _dbl.chk file for relational file in real time.

This is the my Idea for double entry & verification for relational files in Epidata 3.1.

Thanks & best regards,
Rasool Bux