[EpiData-list] Value label export to Stata

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 31 02:07:17 CDT 2015

Strange - I just exported to two different versions of Stata and value labels are included for integer variables. Stata does not allow value labels for string variables.

Can you try to export without the string variables in the export ?

Alternatively send a copy of the file to us on info <at> epidata.dk (disregard the "no answer return mail). We will then look at it on monday.

regards

Using (help menu: copy version info):
EpiData Manager
Program Version: 2.0.5.51 r1184