[EpiData-list] Reg Epidata Manager 4.0.2.101

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Apr 13 04:54:44 CDT 2017

This is a very basic question.

1) I am not able to automatically calculate the number of hours from the calculate option. I have input date and time and entered it into the calculate option but it is not giving me the correct answer. e.g. I have input date of injury and time of injury; and date of presentation and time of presentation. I need to calculate the number of hours of delay in presentation. I am not able to do that.

2) Is it possible to change the time option and exclude the seconds?

Thank you,

With regards,

Madhurita