[EpiData-list] time variable without seconds

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 14 16:45:19 CDT 2018

You don’t have to enter the seconds. A time field will always accept hour alone (15  becomes  15:00:00) or hour and minutes (1510  becomes 15:10:00).
However, currently, EntryClient always shows hh:mm:ss

(I’m happy to provide more direct support, to the extent I have time in retirement)
Jamie Hockin
Ottawa